- 2/3 cup dried mango, soaked for 1 hour and drained
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup rolled oats (fyi, these are not technically raw)
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1. First of all, if you don’t have a big food processor, consider cutting the recipe in half, or work in two batches.
- 2. First, process the drained mango, dates, and vanilla in a food processor until you have a very smooth paste.
- 3. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until everything is well combined but some texture in the nuts and seeds are retained (I had some real big almond chunks!).
- 4. On parchment paper or a Teflex sheet, press the mixture into a square or rectangle (mine was around 8×8″ but it depends how thick you would like your bars).
- 5. Dehydrate at 110F for 6 hours. Flip onto a mesh and continue to dehydrate for another 6 hours at 110F. Cut into bars. (If you don’t have a dehydrator place the bars in the freezer to firm up.)
- 6. Store at room temperature (will keep for 2 weeks if they even last that long!) or in the freezer.