- -8 oz. heavy cream
- -1 stick butter (4 oz.)
- -2 Tbsp. flour
- -4 oz. sour cream
- -3/4 c. parmesan cheese (shredded)
- -1/4 c. Monterey jack cheese (shredded), plus a bit more for sprinkling on top
- -2 packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- -1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- In a medium saucepan, combine heavy cream, butter, flour, and sour cream over low heat.
- Add parmesan and jack cheeses, bring heat to medium, and stir until the cheese melts and mixture becomes smooth.
spinach dip cooking
- Add spinach and artichokes, heat through.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish, top with extra Monterey jack cheese.
- Bake (uncovered) @ 350F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.