- 1 kg mangoes, ripe, peeled and cut into pieces
- 120 g sugar
- 250 g water
- Juice of 1 lime
- 7 g agar-agar powder
- Puree mangoes and sugar, you will end up with about 650g thick puree.
- Combine water and agar-agar in a saucepan. Bring mixture to a slight boil.
- Add puree and cook for one more minute over high heat.
- Remove from heat and add lime juice.
- Pour agar mixture into prepared container.
- Leave on room temperature for an hour before transferring to refrigerator.
- Let set overnight. Serve with fruit salad.